- Face Recognition feature.
- Support for faces metadata standards - XMP MWG and Microsoft Photo.
- Support for maker notes metadata.
- Better detection of lense models.
- Support for Affinity Photo file format.
- Support for iPhone media types: selfie, Instagram post, long exposure photo and screenshot.
- Streamlined UI and improved look&feel.
- Dozens of fixes and optimizations.
v184.108.40.2061 [4 Nov 2016]
- New condition to filter by a full file path is added to Smart Albums.
- Minor bug fixes.
v220.127.116.113 [24 Oct 2014]
This is service release with bug fixes and speed improvements.
v18.104.22.1684 [21 Apr 2013]
- Live Album feature is added
- Open and edit photos in external application
- “Import to Phototheca” item is added to Windows Autoplay dialog when connect removable drives
- “Import to Phototheca” item is added to Windows Explorer’s context menu
- “DEVICES” section in the Library – let to import photos from memory cards, removable drives, cell phones, cameras and tablets directly, without copying to local drive first
- Drag & drop photos from Calendar into Library creates Album
- Highlighting last added item in the Library
- Detects name of graphical adapter and gives a hint where to find drivers if drivers are not installed
- Bug fixes and speed improvements